Successful mold remediation
This residential homeowner in Maryland was unaware of a slow leak in the basement. The prolonged moisture exposure consequently caused microbial growth. The homeowner reached out very concerned due to the severity of the growth. Our team came out right away to access and remediate as quickly as we could. Our processes included treating the affected areas, applying products, and setting up adequate equipment. The homeowner was thrilled with the results and our team's promptness.