July 4th safety tips from your SERVPRO of Wheaton/Kensington.
July 4th is a day to celebrate with friends, family, and fireworks! While enjoying such a festive occasion, be sure to keep your family and home safe. Bellow are a few tips to consider when celebrating with fireworks.
- Have a fire extinguisher handy, just in case.
- Supervise children handling fireworks.
- Soak fireworks in a bucket of water before putting them in a trash can.
- Light the fireworks at arms length and then stand back.
- Do not attempt to re-shoot fire works that did not initially fire.
- Set your fireworks in an open space, not to close to your home.
We hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July. Always remember that your SERVPRO of Wheaton/Kensington is always here to help and make it "Like it never even happened."